We live in an increasingly connected and data-driven world. The threat of a cyberattack is rising exponentially every day. Ransomware, data breaches, and nation-state cyber actors determined to disrupt all pose very real threats. In response, several new guidelines and requirements have been developed across various industries.
For example, new federal regulation will soon be required to address ongoing threats to the airports and the transportation system.
While these guidelines and requirements were developed to safeguard assets, creating policy, conducting and developing situational exercises, and implementing new solutions can be a challenge. Our cybersecurity team has years of real-world experience developing essential cyber policy and implementing solutions that work. We believe in a hands-on approach with ongoing stakeholder communication during each phase of engagement. We can work with your team to:
- Assess the maturity of your cybersecurity program and identify gaps
- Develop a comprehensive information security program
- Create cybersecurity awareness programs
- Develop risk mitigation plans
- Establish cybersecurity incident response plans to reduce the risk of attack and recover assets when necessary
Information security is everyone’s responsibility. As the needs of the industries we serve shift and change, our goal remains to help protect your assets against real threats today, tomorrow, and beyond.