Mead & Hunt inks deal to deliver Scottsdale Airport engineering services
July 9, 2018
Scottsdale City Council has approved an architectural and engineering services contract with Mead & Hunt to provide design services for nine projects at the Scottsdale Airport.
Scottsdale City Council approved the architectural services contract — one that is worth $1 million annually — during its regular meeting.
The projects under the contract with Mead & Hunt are:
- Reconstruction of runway 03/21
- Rehabilitation of taxiway C
- Construction of taxiways B2, B9 and B15
- Construction of security fencing
- Replacement of wind cones
- Reconstruction of city shades and hangar ramps
- Rehabilitation of kilo (K) ramp
- Rehabilitation of a perimeter road.
READ MORE in the Scottsdale Independent
06:29 PM Jul 18th
John Barsalou, City of Klamath Falls, Crater Lake–Klamath Regional Airport director, says this is only the start of… https://t.co/313pRM9MNF
06:27 PM Jul 18th
Our industry is constantly changing — new delivery methods, new services, new markets, new technologies and new dem… https://t.co/LajvQt5E00
FERC Form 80 Recreation Report modernized
July 17, 2018