Introducing Mead & Hunt Cares
By the nature of our project work, Mead & Hunt’ers are in local communities everyday making a positive impact – whether making roadways more safe for travelers, protecting neighborhoods from flooding or providing beautiful and functional spaces for learning and working. And more.
Now, thanks to a new program at the company, all employees no matter their role or location can give back more to communities by helping those in need, by furthering education opportunities for young, future engineers or architects, and much more through our Mead & Hunt Cares Program.
We’ve had a formal program since around 2001, but expanded it this year to cover more ground and provide more opportunities for employees. Our program includes:
- Paid time-off to participate in volunteer opportunities
- Sponsorship of teams for Habitat for Humanity projects
- Scholarship programs for the children of employees
- A match system for donations to STEM programs at universities across the country
- Matches for office events that raise money for local programs
- A unique grant program to sponsor an initiative such as overseas travel to build wells for those in impoverished countries.
So far the Cares Program has been well-received by employees; we look forward to sharing more stories here about where we are working to make lives better all around us.
09:41 PM Jul 22nd
We’ve moved to @MeadHunt, your one-stop-shop for all company updates. Just interested in job openings? Search… https://t.co/5F00NF1PZh
02:00 PM Jul 22nd
We are #hiring for an Experienced Electrical Designer in Milwaukee, WI! Apply here! #meadhuntcareers https://t.co/kWXabsY11S
2019 SASHTO Conference looks inward as the industry advances
August 13, 2019
Bloomington office goes green!
August 8, 2019
Mentoring disadvantaged businesses helps everyone
August 7, 2019