Introducing Mead & Hunt Cares
By the nature of our project work, Mead & Hunt’ers are in local communities everyday making a positive impact – whether making roadways more safe for travelers, protecting neighborhoods from flooding or providing beautiful and functional spaces for learning and working. And more.
Now, thanks to a new program at the company, all employees no matter their role or location can give back more to communities by helping those in need, by furthering education opportunities for young, future engineers or architects, and much more through our Mead & Hunt Cares Program.
We’ve had a formal program since around 2001, but expanded it this year to cover more ground and provide more opportunities for employees. Our program includes:
- Paid time-off to participate in volunteer opportunities
- Sponsorship of teams for Habitat for Humanity projects
- Scholarship programs for the children of employees
- A match system for donations to STEM programs at universities across the country
- Matches for office events that raise money for local programs
- A unique grant program to sponsor an initiative such as overseas travel to build wells for those in impoverished countries.
So far the Cares Program has been well-received by employees; we look forward to sharing more stories here about where we are working to make lives better all around us.
about 21 hours ago
We are #hiring for a Construction Project Engineer position in Lexington, SC! Apply at: https://t.co/Ak20jFc1nI https://t.co/50iiJLyRDP
07:50 PM Apr 19th
Mead & Hunt is growing a connected practice one office and department at a time. Check our more from our blog here: https://t.co/U9yYWNlrr0
Use contract documents to reduce risk and cost
April 16, 2019
Historic context for mid-century office buildings: how the postwar era changed where we work
April 16, 2019