Good stuff is happening
I was in Southern California recently when it snowed.
Snow and cold seems to be following me everywhere. It feels like the longest winter ever in much of the country. Maybe that’s why some of our office locations have been diligently finding ways to have fun. In Middleton, WI, we recently had a Cabin Fever lunch (channel the flannel!) … and our HR and Transportation teams went head-to-head in Minute to Win It games to bust through the winter doldrums. Some of our Portland office took the flannel theme further by trying their hand at axe-throwing.
What have you been doing to make the most of winter?
Despite the temps in many of our locations, we are optimistic this time of year. Here are a few good things happening right now!
- We just awarded a Mead & Hunt Cares grant to an employee working on a STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math) project with students at a local school.
- We’re getting ready to award scholarships to students of employees who are graduating high school or are in college.
- Our Learning and Development team just finished our first ever CEI Conference geared toward connecting and growing our construction professionals across multiple office locations.
- It’s spring career fair season, and we’ve been meeting some excellent students over the past couple of months. It won’t be long before our summer interns will be joining us. (come on summer!)
- We’ll be announcing the winners of our Annual Awards Program soon, highlighting employees who have been doing some great work over the past year.
And we continue to be excited about current projects and building relationships with all of our clients.
What’s happening in your world these days?
09:41 PM Jul 22nd
We’ve moved to @MeadHunt, your one-stop-shop for all company updates. Just interested in job openings? Search… https://t.co/5F00NF1PZh
02:00 PM Jul 22nd
We are #hiring for an Experienced Electrical Designer in Milwaukee, WI! Apply here! #meadhuntcareers https://t.co/kWXabsY11S
Changes to WOTUS—what’s next?
December 12, 2019
The why and how of airport strategic planning
December 11, 2019
4 steps to a successful survey drone flight
December 11, 2019
As a professional engineer, why serve on the boards of non-profits?
December 10, 2019