Start with us
We’re looking for bright minds who want to make their mark on the world around them.
At Mead & Hunt, we strongly value education – both in the classroom and on the job. An internship here is a perfect way to segue from learning to doing. Each spring and fall, you’ll find us at campus career fairs across the country recruiting for summer positions, ranging from construction administration to multi-discipline engineering to architecture. We also hire interns as needed for assignments during the school year.
Interns receive orientation and a mentor. You’ll work side-by-side with employees on jobs in the field and in client meetings. You will be immersed in the culture, such as participating in internal events and community giving initiatives. Our pay is competitive, and the experience is invaluable. In fact, a number of our current employees started as Mead & Hunt interns.
Want to visit with members of the Mead & Hunt team?
Follow the links to get details on location and timing of each event.
- September 14 – UW-Madison Fall Engineering Career Connection
- September 19 – University of Minnesota Science & Engineering Fair
- September 19 – Iowa State Engineering Career Fair
- September 22 – UW-Milwaukee Fall 2017 Industry Expo
- September 25 – UW-Platteville Fall 2017 Career Fair
- September 26 – Clemson Engineering Computing & Sciences Fair
- September 27 – University of South Carolina Science, Engineering & Technology Fair
- September 27 – ASU’s SSEBE Civil Infrastructure Fair
- September 27 – Michigan Tech Fall Career Fair 2017
- September 28 – Marquette University Career Fair (Technical Day)
- September 29 – MSOE Annual Career Fair